Thursday, September 1, 2011

Other People's Cool Clothes- EM

I love love fashion blogs. Here is one of my favorites.

www.thesartorialist.com

This guy is my jam. He photographs lovely people. He also lets folks send in vintage pictures that are really cool. I'll post about his wifey and one of my other favorite blogs tomorrow. Enjoy:)
I wish bathing suits were still like this.

classy.

High-waisted trousers? Yes, please.

navy suit. glasses. beard.

Oh, my.

Your cream suit is my favorite, sir. 

May I have your belt please?

Gosh, you're cool. 


LOVE.

Texture. 
cool hair/outfit/bag. 
Black and white and glasses. 




So pretty. 

I want to be the kind of friends that share clothes,
if that's okay with you.

so super cute. all of it. just precious.

Who would have thought that a romper
could look so cute? This girl apparently. 

Such a cute couple/ couple of outfits.

I want a bike so badly.
And her leg muscles would be okay too.

MUSTARD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment